Saturday, December 5, 2015

Grateful for Grandchildren and Life's Precious Little Moments!

Good morning, my friends!

The past few days I took a brief break from my blog, My Journey of Recovery from Alcoholism, in order to spend a few days with my mom and grandchildren...we had a blast!!!

Kids remind you how precious life is and how to be grateful for life's little pleasures...like time together building and decorating a gingerbread house, playing ball or just cuddling up to watch Charlotte's Web!!!

I am currently working on an article, part 3 of a series, on understanding alcoholism and addiction. Hope to post this article later today.

Thank you for your support, encouragement and feedback! Your feedback motivates me as a person and in my sobriety!

Have a blessed weekend, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment